Saturday, April 30, 2011
These socks with ADORABLE animals heads are the kind of functional accessory I can get behind. Intended to hold your lipstick/chapstick while countering your cell phone's cold demeanor. Click here to buy!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Mihoshi makes such clean lines that are almost fragrant. The images remind me of the most crisp floral scent you can imagine. Click here to browse her gallery.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Sugar Kei makes dresses too good for fairy tales. No doubt magic was employed in their design. Click here to shop the Japanese only (sadly) site.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Onenonly88 makes the kind of felt food that has you fantasizing about food in ways George Costanza introduced to the world. If you don't know that reference then... you are lucky lol. Click here to shop!
Strapya World for Kawaii Cell Phone Charms & Deco Dreams
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Bento Zen has such charming bento boxes, but what I love the most is the break down of each one! Recipes galore including kimchee grilled cheese!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Jayne Mansfield's home should be a national treasure. This home is filled to the brim with hearts, plush pink, cherubs and gold encasing. My own heart can't even fathom the giant heart swimming pool, bath tub and fire place. I suddenly want to be a millionaire. Nothing has ever made me regret my path of least income so much. (via Cat Party)
Sunday, April 24, 2011
MON-T PARK reminds us of our high school fantasies of where girl empowerment began. Click here for much more.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Murakami's Inochi character is causing such a stir on the internet! It is very disturbing to some, but I think by the second viewing we are all converts to Inochi. Definitely for ADULTS ONLY. (via Robot vs Badger)
Friday, April 22, 2011
Think this has nothing to do with you? THINK AGAIN.
The Super-Powered HANAair Professional Hair Dryer has literally blown me away. I bloody blowdry my hair every damn day and I can't believe I didn't think to find a way to speed things up tremendously! Maybe I didn't know such a thing truly existed.
Not only does it exist but suddenly my hair is SO SHINY because this dryer does not fry your hair. It maximizes that beautiful ionic technology to spare your hair.
As you read this remember I was told to be honest in my review. If you think I'm even remotely exaggerating just read the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer's reviews. ALL 5 STARS. Not a 4 star review in sight!!!
Now here are the ins and outs of my personal experience with the hairy dryer and company Misikko.
1. Shortened my hair drying time to 7 minutes! (I have very thick black long hair)
2. No flyaways, static, or frizz! PLUS SUPER SHINY!
3. On sale from $300 to 194.99 USD. I realized this is one of those splurges a girl has to make. Your hair is EVERY DAY. I blow dry EVERY DAY!
4. Awesome cold shot button that you don't have to hold down.
5. The air is not too hot. Its only hot closest to the nozzle and then it actually feels kind of cool once it hits your hair.
6. It feels really light and compact in my hand.
7. Very sleek and I've already seen its scratch resistance in action lol.
8. It never just stops out of nowhere like other dryers I've used.
9. Lots and lots of settings.
10. Misikko shipped it so incredibly fast and included so many goodies! It was a great experience.
1. I use this on the highest setting and its not quiet at all.
2. The buttons are easy to use but its kind of strange that the colder setting switch must always be on for the hot air switch to work.
3. If you forget to release the cold shot button, you'll be confused the next time you use it and wonder why no hot air is coming out.
4. This thing is so powerful on the highest setting that there is almost no time for styling! I shouldn't complain because you can use a lower setting for styling.
Yes, below is the hair dryer on my dresser. It is nice and compact and allows me to further my clutter.
Click here to read the dryer's reviews and purchase for yourself! Don't forget Misikko is an incredible source for hair dryers and flat irons of the highest quality.
Posted by PetSugar at 11:04 AM