Tuesday, July 31, 2012
I happily present to you the breakdown of my wonderful purchase from My Kawaii Box. A shop ripe with original deco masterpieces and select apparel finds. Here we go! Like most pieces of food jewelry, this necklace is a must have. The delicate bow and studded macaron combination is perfect for cutening up any outfit. These moose print shorts are absolutely adorable! Not to mention comfortable as can be. The suspenders (included) pull together this look and give it a touch of nerdy. This bun case not only is insanely, mind blowingly cute, but is also a reliable phone case. Most deco is done on hard cases which aren’t the safest if you happen to drop your phone. The bun is soft and durable and the deco seems as secure as possible. But like with any deco, it is a risk. Well, I say that sleeping bunny here is worth all the risk and possible upkeep. Bottom line: My Kawaii Box is a little personalized slice of kawaii heaven.
Monday, July 30, 2012
This Dotted Bow Jumper is quite possibly the quintessential summer outfit for the Drop Dead Kawaii reader. I wouldn't say such things if it WASN'T available worldwide! Click here to shop!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Sweetapolita's Pastel Swirl Cake is all about the frosting. Make the cake you want and use this tutorial to paint your cake the way ladies have been painting their hair! Click here for tutorial.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Hello Sandwich's Japanese Craft Book is the much anticipated culmination of Hello Sandwich crafting. It is in Japanese BUT with a large English audience Ms.Sandwich was sure to include amazing picture guides.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
We all love Twinkie Chan without question, but who knew her work could translate to wall art!? So pleased. So pleased.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Mcha! Mcha! is one hell of a wig shop. Hair pieces that look more like confetti than anything else.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The Rilakkuma Sweets series continues the wonderful innovation that is sweets and cute creature fusion. Click here to shop!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Kawaii Not, Too is out and cute is being badder than ever! Luckily you have an opportunity to win not only the book, but special prizes! The full package includes a signed copy of the book, buttons, stickers, handmade acrylic rings, AND A PIECE OF CUSTOM ARTWORK. All of these items have been created by the Kawaii Not princess herself, Meghan Murphy.
KAWAII NOT, TOO BOOK + SPECIAL GIFTS GIVEAWAY RULES! OPEN WORLDWIDE!!
1) Get one entry each for following Kawaii Not's Facebook and/or Kawaii Not's Twitter. Leave a comment with your facebook and/or twitter's html.
2) Get one entry each for following Drop Dead Kawaii's Facebook and/or Drop Dead Kawaii's Twitter. Leave a comment with your facebook and/or twitter's html.
3) Get extra entries by sharing this giveaway on twitter, facebook, myspace, your blog etc! Get an extra entry for each! Just let us know where you shared the giveaway in a comment.
3) PLEASE leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment so we can contact the winner! The winner must reply to the email within 3 days or another winner will be selected. You will be asked to provide your mailing address.
4) Giveaway ends 7/30/2012 at 6pm Eastern Time. The winner will be contacted via email.
GOOD LUCK CUTIES!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
LuckySundae's bentos are a bit sweeter than the rest. Frequently a little duo can be found saying "hello."
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Very Tasty is a visual treat for all you anime fans.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Fashion Cats by Takako Iwasa is just what the doctor ordered. Who knew we needed this book so bad.